Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sick For The First Time March 29, 2010

Hey there family,

Alright so this was an eventful week. I can't write in English. So changes last Wed.. I got a new comp from Guatemala, his name is Elder Herrera. He has 3 months in the mission, 2 years as a member and he is 25 and is really quiet. I am senior companion, so I do a lot of talking and a lot of teaching. He really hasn't talked to me much, he is keeping to him self, but he is a good missionary so it's all good.

Thursday I got sick for my first time. I ate a plate of beans and this thing they call cheese. It doesn't taste good at all and it didn't sit well in my stomach, so at 9:30 when we got back to the house, I had a little of my favorite thing, diarrhea. At 11 I threw up as well as a couple more times. So I was really exhausted in the morning but the work goes on so, Friday we left to do our work and I didn't eat lunch or dinner. Finally at 7 pm I just couldn't take it any more, so I went home, took some drugs, checked my temp. and it was 102. I then asked for a blessing from my comp and took a cold shower because there is no such thing as a warm shower here or a hot shower. I went to sleep around 7:30 and I woke up at 7 the next day and felt perfect. The miracle of the priesthood and a little rest.

So Saturday we were teaching the little kids English. and we were teaching them different professions. We were playing cheraids of professions and I had to be a model, so I was walking like a model and one of the little boys was like I know, I know you are gay. It was pretty funny, but they learned English.

So conference this next week is going to be great with all the stuff that is going on in this world right now. I am real excited to watch it. Luckily we watch it in English in the High Council room.

Well I think that is all for this week. Have you got my letters?

Keep doing what you are doing.

Love you, Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment