Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sun Burn March 22, 2010

>
> Hey family,
>
> Alright so this week was pretty normal. My comp has 6 months in this area as well as he is hitting 1 year in a week, so he is rather trunky and doesn't like to do much. It's difficult trying to keep him working.
> We were pretty successful this week with the attendance at church when I got here it was around 60 and Sunday we had 85, so that was good.
>
> So far as a zone we have around 41 baptisms, so for p-day today, Pres. rented 3 turf soccer fields like the fields I played on in Japan. My zone and like 4 or 5 other zones all came to play soccer here. It was sweet but I am super sun burned right now. Super sunburned!!

> Seems like every thing is still going good back home and spring break went well. Dad sounded like he had a good time. Do you want to know something? The thing I am most worried about out of every thing when I get home is dad being old and fat and not being able to wake board or play soccer or play with us, but I have decided to get our male bonding we will have to take up golfing.
>
> Oh Dad from your letter I have a comment. Every Saturday we have English lessons. There are 3 different classes: advanced, every one else and kids. I am the teacher of the kids and it is so cute to see some of the things they say. It's hilarious.
>
> Well Wednesday (changes ) will be interesting to see what happens. I feel like this next change is going to be really hard, but who cares that's life.
>
> By the way, I sent 3 letters to the house: one for boys, one girls and one for parents . so be looking for those.
>
> An 87 year old man gave me a cowboy hat that says rodeo texas. It was funny, I told him his hat was cool and that I am from Texas and he said, "oh cool try it on". So I put it on and he was like, "it fits perfectly, it's yours". Then to my comp he was like don't worry I have another hat for you, so he went in his house and came back out to give my comp a cowboy hat too.
>
> I think that's it. A bunch of random stuff.
> I will let you know how changes go. Tell every one hello and good luck with this week.
>
> Love, Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment