Friday, November 12, 2010

Finding all kinds of people to teach. 10 October 2010

I have gotten up that early every day this week to go to the gym. It is awesome, but at the same time it really sucks, because it makes me more tired but at the same time it makes me feel much better.

Nothing really exciting happened this week we just did the usual office work and interviews for the whole mission started last week also so Pres and the APs are going to be gone a lot the next week or so.

Alright so last week we talked to this crazy lady and invited her to church to watch general conference and she showed up. But the way we found her was real funny. I was walking down the street and turned a corner and she was standing right there. She just got this huge smile on her face so I decided to talk to her. The second thing she said was that she has been waiting for us to talk to her so that she can get baptized. This week we were able to teach her and it was really good. Also a lady that we baptized about 2 weeks ago had out her baby on Sunday. Baptizing a pregnant woman is like 2 baptisms for one they are great. haha just kidding. Any ways she had a little boy but won't be able to make it to church for a little while.
Also the girl that was baptized like a week ago, came up to us and was like can you teach me how I can pay my tithing and told us that she reads principals of the gospel for 3 hours every night. It is a huge change for her..... her family was asking us what we did to her to help her change so much. The thing is we did nothing it is all the gospel.

Well sounds like you guys are keeping busy.
I love you,
Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment