Monday, July 29, 2013

10 October 2011 Last Email and Pictures from Managua, Nicaragua North Mission

Well here is my last email as a missionary in Managua, Nicaragua.  It is hard to believe more than 2 years has gone by.  Wednesday morning at around 4:00am, I will go to Managua and hang for the day with all the other missionaries that are going home.  We will do some shopping, have a devotional/testimony meeting and go to dinner, then on Thursday I fly home.  I could go to Managua today if I wanted but I am going to try and get 3 or 4 more baptisms in before I get sent out of here. They are all basically members already but have never had a reason to be baptized so we are going to help them out.  All the other members of their families are members but they are the hard ones but it looks like good is going to win the battle. We had 2 baptisms yesterday.

For my last P-day today, I have no real big plans. There just aren't many sights to see.  Only on occasion but it is hard to go sight seeing cause basically every where is prohibido. We will do the usual, just play soccer in the morning and hang out and eat and stuff like that nothing exciting.            

Since I have been out on my mission for 25 months, my email ended and my mission credit card was cancelled already, but don't worry they put extra money on my companions credit card for me.

I guess that is all.  I am off to family home evening see you on Thursday!

The following pictures were taken on the last night of Kyle's mission.

Elder Lundquist and Pres. and Sis. Arredondo


Elder Bloomfield (Kyle) and Pres. and Sis. Arredondo


The group of missionaries that are going home.


The missionaries that are going home, the office elders and Pres. and Sis. Arredondo


Elder Bloomfield (Kyle) and Elder Ball
Notice Kyle's nice suit.  Everything was stollen a few weeks back, so this is what he came up with from the second hand stores to get him through the last weeks of his mission.  He has on tanish pants with a black (to big) pinned stripped jacket.  

"The Last Supper"

Kyle will truly miss these 2 people.  They have influenced his life forever!!!!!

The Arrendondo children with Elder Lundquist and Kyle


Elder Stark and The Arrendondo's

No comments:

Post a Comment