Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crazy Week 9 August 2010

This week was pretty nuts. I will start with yesterday. We had every thing planned out to have a sweet baptism of 8 people this week end, but every thing that you could imagine bad happened. Here are some of the things that happened. One of the guys was drunk, the others didn't come to church and the others couldn't get permission from their parents. I think for my first time ever, we only had one investigator in church on Sunday. It was pretty frustrating. now I don't know if we will baptize any body this weekend. We will see what happens.

This next week is the last week of the change or transfers. I think finally I will be able to leave the area but we will see. I have been here since February and can see my first area from here, so I am ready for a change. Any thing could happen, so I guess we will wait and see.

I am also kinda sad to be leaving. This change has been a ton of fun and real rewarding with my companion, good old Elder Whatcott. He is such a great guy and is doing so well.

I was thinking, Kara goes home really soon, that's nuts. It's just around the corner. It's crazy, it seems like I just left and like I am going home soon also (in another year and 2 months).

The 3 musketeers are all over the world now. I am in Nicaragua, Zach is in New Zealand and Mo is now in Ghana. Pretty crazy huh, but Mo only gets 4 months. Kind of a bummer for him.

I am not sure what else to talk about. I think that is all. Oh I might shave my head today with a 2 on the whole thing but I am not sure. Last time I cut it, it was like a 3 on top and a 2 on the sides. Don't worry I can't wait to grow it out when I get home. Then I will do sweet new Nica hair dos.

Well thanks for every thing have a good week.
Love, Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment