Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow!!! Mission Secretary 21 August 2010

Just so you know I now have p-days on Saturdays so you should probably change the day that you write me. Changes were sweet, I am now the secretary of the mission, so I work in the office. Right now there is another secretary so he is training me to become the new secretary next change. Um lets see what else. Oh I don't really have a comp., but for teaching in the field I teach with the Asst. to the President, Elder Sanders, the one you talked to on the phone once and also with Elder Mendez the other secretary. It is sweet, I have a lot of new work to do and learn now. Also I don't get to work out in the field as much so that is kinda a bummer. But over all it is fun. So my p day is Saturday for the next 6 months or so (just so you know when to write me).

Well every thing here is great. I hope to hear from you soon. Tell every one hello.

Love you
Elder Bloomfield
ps. Dad how was wake boarding this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment