Thursday, August 5, 2010

No baptisms this week 12 July 2010

Well, this week was kinda sad. It was the first week in like 6 weeks not to baptize. It was really kinda weird. I didn't know what to do on Saturday with out a baptism. We have some this weekend.

Elder Whatcott and I are doing great. We are starting to have lots of success and he is getting pretty comfortable speaking to the people. He is a funny kid.

Sounds like you are having a ton of fun back home. You get to learn of the sacrifices of the members of the olden times and I get to give sacrifice with all the members today. In the MTC we would watch the Joseph Smith movie every other Sunday and watching it always brought tears to my eyes. Don't worry Mason, I didn't cry. You know that your big bro doesn't cry.

Sorry I don't write much these days, every thing seems the same to me every week. Time is just flying. It seems like nothing has happened since the last time I wrote you. The same amazing miracles happen week after week. Don't worry, just because I don't write much it doesn't mean any thing is wrong with me. I am just not a fan of writing. You know that mom.


New bed cover

I haven't gotten any letters or packages for like 4 weeks due to the splitting of the mission and the changing of offices. There has been issues, but don't worry one day I will get them.

Well I am still having a ton of fun and enjoy my mission like no other.

Love you,
Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment