Sunday, October 7, 2012

20 June 2012 "I am happy I have the true Gospel in my life!"

Hey Mom what is up? Sorry I am writing so late (his email did not come until 9:00pm) I finally got back from Managua we had consejo de LIderes today. Every thing went real well. It was really sad for me personally cause I was one of the oldest missionaries there. It is sad when one comes to the end of his mission. Sounds like you guys stay way busy back home (Steve and the boys had high adventure last week and the girls and I had our own adventures- Sea World, the Zoo, Movies, slumber party in the TV room with Movie and popcorn, Snowcones, shopping etc. We had a really fun week). I thought people only stole things here in Nicaragua but I guess it happens in the states also (we got 2 wake boards stolen out of the boat this week while the boys had it on High Adventure). punks... Hey tell Erin Bergam that I got her letter and that I am going to write her back soon. Well as far as things go here, I am better and every thing is good (last week he was sick and had a fever), but now my comp has some kind of bug and he likes going to the bathroom a lot these days. Saturday the sister missionaries baptized a family so we helped get all that stuff planned. This week that was cool. Here in Esteli it is so much different from the rest of the mission. I have such mixed feelings about this place, I want to help establish the church here but it is so hard, on the other hand I want to baptize and reach my goal of baptisms or at least get closer but being here makes every thing so hard and being Zone Leaders makes things harder. Well this week in the mission is preparation. Funny thing in our mission we baptize so much that we aren't aloud to baptize the last week of the month. We use it to prepare for the up coming month. We have a ton of work to do this next week so we can prepare our families to baptize the first week of July so we will use the rest of the month to help out the Zone. Hey what are you thinking about college these days?? I really have no clue what to do. I just want to go to the temple and pray but there is no temple here so I can't do that. Also Sunday I gave a talk on temples, it was good I used the Prophets talk from this last conference. We also had a miracle this Sunday one of the investigators that we stopped teaching randomly came to church and she loved it and now wants to get baptized, the only problem is that it is just a 25 year old woman and not a family. (their mission has set a goal to baptize families so they will stay strong). I talked to some pretty crazy guys this week that just have a ton of apostasy in their minds. It makes me so happy to know that I have the gospel in my life, the true gospel! It is so amazing¡¡¡ Well that is all. Love, Elder Bloomfield Only 4 months left to live the dream
Candy Poster we sent him.
Yummy Bananas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment