Monday, October 15, 2012

8 August 2011 Pictures are worth 1,000 words, so they say

How is every thing going??  Every thing here is going great.   We have a baptism and wedding this Saturday. I am excited for that as well as we had 3 familias in church on Sunday so that was good. 

I really don't know what to say today so I will leave it at that.  I will send some photos because they say a photo is worth 1000 words.   Enjoy!!!

Love your son,

Elder Bloomfield

Colorful round about in Managua
Elder Bott Crossing a bridge

Object lesson -building a contraptions so the egg will not break

Riding in the Back of a truck holding a fridge in place.  Very Safe, Not!!!

Zone Basketball Game at the church

Nicaragua Car wash

Elder Bott and I knelling in prayer before heading out for the day

Homes made from Plastic 

Nacatamales, famous Nicaraguan food and what the missionaries eat most every Sunday.


Filling the Baptismal Font


No comments:

Post a Comment