Sunday, October 7, 2012

27 June 2011 Starting to think about coming home.

Hey thanks for taking some thing over for me to the Bergam's, you are such a sweet heart (Kyle said I should take something over to the Bergam's and see how they are doing after having just lost their father). So Dad tells me it seems like I am back home.....cause you are a wreck... and crying about changes. Look on the bright side. There is a possibility of moving over seas again. Just listen to the Book of Mormon, if you keep the commandments you will prosper in the earth. You don't have any thing to worry about the Lord will provide. Lets see, this week went a little better. We had some crazy rumors going around about some of the missionaries. I have never been in a zone with so many problems. So we fixed all those problems that were going on and after that the week went real smooth. We have found some pretty good families. One of them was going to go to church but he got way sick and looked like he was going to die, but his wife went to church so it was pretty cool. I will read the scriptures and stuff and get back to you on how they are. Dad said I have to talk on Gratitude when I get home. I was thinking there is a story about 2 rock climbers one falls and the other one catches him. I think his name is Zenskush. You might have heard it before (Kyle is teasing because this is a story Steve likes to use in his talks and we have heard it so many times from him)? How are we going to do this SVU Open house thing if I have to give a talk that Sunday?? We could just put it off another week. Just kidding not funny. If there is a will there is a way. So Travis likes hanging out with my friends, that is good. They need a good influence in their lives. Well I don't know what else to write about. Is Travis working yet or is he just being a bum?? He should probably get a job. I will need to get a sweet job also where I can make millions ever week. Don't know where that job is but I will find it. My dream job would be... to be an owner of a hotel and resort chain and have hotels and resorts in exotic places like Indonesia, Fiji Islands and Bora Bora and Virgin Islands and Africa. You feelin me? That is my dream, but don't know how it is going to come to pass, but that is my dream. Uhm I think that is all for now. Hope you have a great week. Take the jetski out for me and I'll see you in 4 months. Yours truly, Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment