Monday, October 15, 2012

4 July 2011 Another Super Crazy Week!

It was another super crazy week!!!!!!

We had interviews with President Arredondo, that was cool. He thanked me for all my work here in Esteli because he knows it is really hard. It's actually kind of sad. It is really easy to tell that the leaders don't have very high expectations of us and don't have much faith in us here. All the missionaries can see that they don't have faith in us so they have lost there faith and aren't working like they should. It is way frustrating. It is not that way for us in this area. We should have a baptism this week if we can find our investigator in her house. Also we have a branch mission leader now that is real great, so I am super excited for these next couple of weeks. Hopefully we can make some kind of change here in my area.

Well I think that is every thing for right now.

I hope you have a great week!!
Love you,

Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment