Friday, July 29, 2011

11 April 2011 Rough Morning

As for the week, it didn't go as well as hoped, but it turned out alright. I slept on the floor twice this week while I was out and about. I did 6 baptismal interviews. In the month of March the zone baptized 9 people and 2 familias. So far this month, we have 11single people, 2 familias and 6 men. One of the families my comp and I were able to baptize in our own area. Now this next week we just need the zone to work hard with the familias that they have so we can get to our goal.

For me, going around and helping the other areas is my favorite part of the mission, because you always have the most spiritual lessons and you can really feel like an instrument in gods hands. This last week there were like 3 lessons where the family started crying during the lesson from the spirit.

Well hope to talk to you soon.

Love,
Elder Bloomfield

PS The family is the most important part in our lives.


Had a bit of a rough morning during personal study!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment