Saturday, July 30, 2011

24 May 2011 New Companion, Elder Pena

I am writing today because yesterday we had leader council so we were in Managua all day long. Also I have a new companion Elder Peña. He was born in Granada, Nicaragua but lived his whole life in Costa Rica. It was sad to see my other comp go. He told me I was one of the best comps. he has ever had and that he is really going to miss me. He is a really great guy. I really enjoyed working with him. Elder Peña is real cool. So far I like him and I am real excited to work with him.

I have continued my skill with making moms cry. For mothers day, I had my zone write letters to Hermana Arredondo. We were the only people to do something for her for Mother's Day and she started crying for how kind we were. Her kids told me about it as they made fun of her for crying. Does that sound like our family a little??? Yip Yip

Johana got baptized Saturday, it was great. Right now we have one family that we are teaching that is pretty cool other then that we don't have much so we have a lot of finding left to do here in Esteli. Oh and I will be here for at least 8 more weeks. I might be able to finish my mission with only 5 areas. haha

So how is every one doing now, are they all healthy and fine or still a little sick.

Well got to go.
Love you,
Elder Bloomfield


Johana Baptism


Our latest investigator.




Just checking things out!!


Lovely Apartment


Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment