Friday, July 15, 2011

21 February 2011 Got to Love the kids!!

Well I am sitting here writing you and 2 little kids just came down and sat next to me they, are like 4 years old. haha Got to love being the main attraction at the zoo. One thing I am going to miss when I leave the mission. I convinced them to give me there jelly beans. haha I win!!

Any ways the zone baptized 16 people and 6 families this week. Elder Stark and I baptized one of the families.

So lets see Miskito (the language they speak in Puerto where Kyle is now) is not like a Spanish or English. It is really different. For right now we have a kid that gives us class every Wed. and Friday, but he might leave soon so we might loose our teacher.

My area and one other speak more Miskito then all the areas in the zone so it is kinda hard to teach on occasion, but we do the best we can.

So now the little kids are making me read stories and color in there coloring books so things are getting really hard to write to you guys.

So Kara gets home in a couple of days, that is crazy. I can't believe it before we know it I will be home also.

As far as the food goes I have beans and rice a lot and a lot of fish, lobster, shrimp, and turtle. That is what we eat here in Puerto. All the work here has to do with the ocean it is a port city. So it is pretty cool.

Well got to go, love you and tell Kara hey for me..

Love
Elder Bloomfield

No comments:

Post a Comment